• Dart LS Next Cast Iron Block • Plate Honed (4.125" bore)
• K1 4340 Forged Steel Crankshaft (4.125" stroke)
• K1 4340 H-Beam Rods (6.125" length)
• Wiseco ArmorGlide 2618 Forged Pistons w/ upgraded pins
• Clevite / King Race Rod & Main Bearings
• Coated Cam Bearings
• Internally Balanced
• Assembled/Balanced in house at AMS Racing
Designed from a clean slate approach the LS Next Iron block has addressed the shortcomings of the LS platform and is the ideal candidate for hot rodders, drag racers, circle track competitors, off-roaders, and high performance marine enthusiasts.
By utilizing conventional style main caps and oil pans with LS rotating assemblies and related components, Dart has addressed the windage and oil control problems which result from the factory LS engine’s separated crankcase bays.
*Please contact us for shipping costs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.