Designed for high performance applications, ideal for hot rodders, drag racers, circle track competitors, and off-road enthusiast. Accepts most OE or aftermarket oil pans. All components are internally balanced.
• Dart SHP LS Next Cast Iron Block • Plate Honed
• K1 4340 Forged Steel Crankshaft
• K1 4340 6.125" H-Beam Rods
• Wiseco Forged -8cc flat top Pistons (10.9:1 w/ 70cc heads; 11.4:1 w/ 65cc heads)(other option available upon request)
• Clevite / King Race Rod & Main Bearings
• Coated Cam Bearings
• Accepts Most OE or Aftermarket Oil Pans
• Internally Balanced
• Assembled/Balanced in house at AMS Racing
Dart SHP block features:
•Dart priority main oiling system with provisions for stock oil filter mounting.
• Siamesed cylinder bores with thick walls.
• Cylinder barrels extended .375” at the bottom of the bores.
• Thick decks ensure reliable head gasket seal.
• Blind head bolt holes.
• 6 bolt per cylinder capability.
• Scalloped water jackets increase flow around cylinders for better cooling.
• Clearanced up to 4.100” stroke w/ steel rods.
• Splayed outer bolts on middle main bearing caps.
• Provisions for LSX roller lifters and cam.
• Uses OE front and rear covers.
• All OE bolt holes for starter, water pump, etc.
*Please contact us for shipping costs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.