Voodoo Crankshaft. Constructed from 4340 non-twist forgings for durability and strength in high performance applications. Lightening holes in rod journals reduce crankshaft inertia to enable increased acceleration. All tolerances held to exacting standards for the highest quality product. Nitride heat treated with micropolished journals.
- Fits 351W with SVO or Aftermarket Blocks
- 2.750 main journals(351 Cleveland size)
- 2.100 rod journals
- Lunati Voodo Forged Crankshaft - 4.100 stroke
- Lightening holes in rod journals for reduce inertia weight - Quicker Revs
- Shaped & Profiled for windage reduction & increased horsepower
- Nitride heat treated with micro polished journals
- Lunati Voodo 4340 forged H-beam rods
- 6.250 in length
- ARP2000 premium 7/16 rod bolts
- Stress relieved and shot peened
- Magnafluxed to prevent flaws
- Matched sets (+ or - 1 gram)
- All Lunati crankshafts MUST use narrow or chamfered main & rod bearings.