One complaint that we hear over and over again with the Rams is the lack of get up and go when pressing the gas pedal. If you own a Ram, then you are well aware of this irritating delay. Ram produces their trucks with a torque management control. For lack of a better term, they make the vehicle “idiot-proof. Not only do they limit how much the throttle body will open, but they also have a set limit on how fast the throttle body will open. This means it doesn’t really matter how fast you are flooring the gas pedal, your foot will not be able to make the throttle body faster. Pedal Commander solves this problem and gives you complete customization control over how you want your gas pedal to respond. The Pedal commander PC31 outfits all Ram 2500 trim models with years 2010-Current for engine sizes: 5.7L 6.4L
Why Your RAM Needs a Pedal Commander PC31!
- Eliminate that annoying response delay from your RAM's gas pedal.
- Put less strain on your RAM's motor and use less fuel when towing.
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation. Pedal Commander connects inline between ECU, accelerator pedal sensor, and throttle body.
- The Pedal Commander is 100% reversible making it warranty friendly.
- Easier access to change the setting through your smartphone with Bluetooth without having to physically bend over to do it.
- Our Pedal Commander units are manufactured to the highest quality and standards with CE and TUV Certification.
- 2-year product warranty.
- It comes with 36 sensitivity settings so you will have complete control over how your Truck's gas pedal responds with acceleration.
How Pedal Commander Works
Pedal Commander connects inline between the accelerator pedal sensor and ECU which controls the throttle body. The Pedal commander is an adjustable amplifier for your gas pedal.
- Pedal Commander will allow you to control your throttle MAP, allowing you to open your throttle 50% instead of 25% along with start and endpoint.
- Pedal Commander's processor and other components are automotive grades and one of the most advanced and fastest processors on the market. So we are confident no one can match our performance and quality.
Can your factory Eco, Sport, Sport+ settings do the same? No, your factory setting has 1 map and that speed is limited by your ECUs processor speed. Pedal Commander will work hand-in-hand with your factory settings to give you complete control over your gas pedal's response.
With 4 programs and 9 different levels in total 36 different settings, Pedal Commander gives drivers the ability to have full control over how they want their gas pedal to respond. Pedal Commander is also equipped with Bluetooth, so you can download our app, tuck away the pedal commander, and just use the app to control the sensitivity.