AMS RACING DART SHP SBF FORD 363 CI STROKER SHORT BLOCK
-All machine work done in our state of the art facility
-Forged MAHLE Pistons (flat top)
-performance file-fit piston rings
-Rotating assembly with h-beam 4340 forged rods(arp bolts) and 4340 forged 3.400 stroke crank
Each short block is custom built to YOUR needs. If you don't see an option that you would like to get a price for(arp main studs, etc.) please email us. Let us know if you plan on using nitrous or have a blown application and we can set up a custom piston ring end gap for you.
Generally we can have your short block built in 2 weeks depending on parts availability. We like to stay in touch during this time, and will email pictures and go over any questions you have during the process.
We can also build you a long block or choose a camshaft for your build. Please email us with any questions you have.
Overview of Dart SHP Ford Blocks
- Brand new precision machined cast iron block.
- Scalloped outer water jacket walls improve coolant flow around the cylinder barrels to equalize temperatures.
- Priority main oiling system directs oil to the main bearings first for more dependable lubrication.
- Available with 302 (8.200") deck height or 351 (9.500").
- Provisions for OE roller lifters, dog bones and spider.
- Siamese bores 4.000" or 4.125" (unfinished) with extra thick cylinder walls.
- Extra thick decks ensure reliable head gasket seal.
- Blind tapped head bolt holes prevent water leaks.
- Steel 4 bolt main caps on #2, 3 and 4 with splayed outer bolts. 2 bolt main caps on #1 and 5.
- Can use most stock components and accessories.
-Please email or call us for shipping prices. 1.866.405.2252 (Mon.-Fri. 8AM-5PM CST)
We Also Recommend