cams without OBD, zinc and phosphorus
(ZDDP) must be in the oil in a higher
concentration than it is in current API oils,
especially during the crucial break-in period.
ENGINE PRO HI-ZINC ENGINE PROTECTOR
adds back the ZDDP that these engines
need to help prevent premature wear
and eventual failure.
• Provides protection against camshaft, lifter
and valve train damage
• Dramatically reduces friction and engine wear
• Prevents scuffing and galling
• For both gas and diesel engines
• For use with all petroleum and synthetic motor oils
• Contains high concentration of zinc and phosphorus (ZDDP)
• Designed to allow piston rings to seat properly when
used during engine break-in
• 4 oz. bottles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.