This camshaft package is specifically for the Texas Speed low lift camshafts that can use the GM LS6 single beehive valve springs. You will not find a better deal on a quality cam package than this one! Very economical with respectable horsepower and torque gains, and these camshafts will not be overly radical. Tuning is required for aftermarket camshafts and varies by application.
This Package Will Include the Following Items:
- Your Choice of TSP Low Lift Camshaft
- GM LS6 Single Beehive Valve Springs, Set of 16, #28-12499224
- TSP Hardened Pushrods
- Stage 1 208/214: +45.1 HP & +21.5 TQ
- Stage 2 212/218: +51.4 HP & 22.9 TQ
- Stage 3 216/220: +53.4 HP & 22.0 TQ
- Stage 4 & Max Cams will require a larger stall
You can reuse your factory retainers, locks, seats, and seals, as well as your factory pushrods! Pushrod length should always be measured though. You may need to change to a different length pushrod if you change to a different style of lifters. This will be common for DOD applications. Some lifters do vary in overall length or take different amounts of preload.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.